215 S. Monroe Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32301
(850) 577-0398 (tel)
(850) 577-0385 (fax)
Meredith Woodrum Snowden
Meredith Woodrum Snowden is an insurance specialist in Colodny, Fass, Talenfeld, Karlinsky, Abate & Webb's Governmental Consulting and Insurance Division. A non-attorney, Ms. Snowden is based in the Firm’s Tallahassee office, where she assists with lobbying and governmental consulting services relating to the Firm’s substantial insurance client roster.
As a special consultant, Ms. Snowden has worked closely with insurers to advocate their interests before the Florida Legislature, Executive Branch and pertinent regulatory agencies, such as the Florida Office of Insurance Regulation.
Ms. Snowden’s insurance experience was gained as a Legislative Analyst for the Florida House of Representatives Insurance Committee, where she served as a technical expert to the Committee, legislators and the public, as well as researched, analyzed, summarized and wrote memoranda on legislation to determine its effectiveness and impacts.
Prior to that, she was a research specialist and assistant for the Florida House Financial Services Committee, House Utilities and Communications Committee and the House Judiciary Committee.
- National Council on Compensation Insurance 2012 Annual Issues Symposium, May 10-11, 2012; Orlando, Florida
- State of the Florida Insurance Market Summit; March 14-16, 2012; Amelia Island, FL
- Florida Insurance Council Legislative Conference; February 1, 2012; Tallahassee, Florida
- Florida Chamber of Commerce Fifth Annual Insurance Summit; November 16-18, 2011; Orlando, Florida
- Florida Insurance Council Legislative Workshop; September 11-13, 2011; Amelia Island, Florida
Publications and Media Appearances